skin for 1366x768 (1 Viewer)

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
June 21, 2005
Germany
Hi,

does somebody know a skin in 1366x768?

All TVs now use this for the nativ Display resulution. Many can use this resulution for the VGA/DVI Input.

bombonator

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Mr. Bean said:
    does somebody know a skin in 1366x768?

All TVs now use this for the nativ Display resulution.

can't agree on that's the resolution for all tv's now at all but...

...try the 1280x720 skins as they are the same aspect ratio of 16:9 and so should scale well to that resolution. hope that helps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
    Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
    I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
    It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
    It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
    Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom