Skin question regarding tv homepage (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Hi
Got a question.
If I copy the blueTwo skin, open it in the MP editor and move or resize ONE button in the tv home screen, the GROUP and CHANNEL buttons wont work anymore in MP. They are just grey and not selectedble in MP after that!!!

If I do the same in notepad, these 2 buttons also get destroyed.

Why is that and how can I get around it. I'm just trying to rearange buttons so I like it better, nothing more.

All above is taken from the CVS today.

//Shaggy

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
its gotta be something easy to fix this, and I bet I am doing something wrong, so please, please help me out. OR can u not modify the tv home page!!!

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
Replies
Views
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
Replies
Views
Great thanks for that, I've changed to BlueVision. Alt-Enter isn't the most obvious way of toggling between fullscreen and windowed, an onscreen button would be useful esp for using with remote control.
Great thanks for that, I've changed to BlueVision. Alt-Enter isn't the most obvious way of toggling between fullscreen and...
I'm a new MediaPortal 2 user after losing the excellent Windows Media Centre in upgrading to Windows 10. I'm trying out MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom