Skin @ runtime (1 Viewer)

TNDAri

Portal Pro
July 12, 2006
GER - Bremen
Hi!

What i need:

I got a plugin, that must work without any skin xml file.
Is this possible?? I tried OnPageLoad() with controlList.Add( the_control ) but its not shown.

Only the Message "Missing or invalid file:"

After some searching in source i found error.
The GUIWindow._isSkinLoaded var must be true.....but it only gets true when i load a xml file....

Any ideas????

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    every plugin needs a skin xml file, how else would you tell the plugin the way it has to be displayed in a different skin?

if you want to make a plugin that runs ins the background, you have to create a process plugin and not a windows plugin.

TNDAri

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2006
    GER - Bremen
    wertzui said:
    every plugin needs a skin xml file, how else would you tell the plugin the way it has to be displayed in a different skin?

if you want to make a plugin that runs ins the background, you have to create a process plugin and not a windows plugin.

But i want an window plugin not an process plugin ;)

How to tell the plugin the way it has to be diaplyed??? Just add the controls to the blank screen.....the windowmanager makes it the same way....but the GUIWindow blocks because the _IsSkinLoaded var MUST set to true.....

So there is no way...i have tested and without changing the whole source its not possible

Greatz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom