Skin/Theme changer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Bleazle :):whistle::coffee:
@Bleazle :):whistle::coffee:
Evening all, Does anyone have a complete archive copy of the Bleazlewide skin from back in the day? I want to use it as a platform...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
I hope I posted this in the correct Forum. I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0...
Replies
Views
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom