Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (1 Viewer)

beruth

Portal Pro
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
when will come version 1.8 compatible?

Hi beruth,
actual 1.5.0.0 version of the skin should work also with MP1.8 (I've tryied updating MP on my testing machine with no problems); are you having issues with that?

About new version of the skin, I'm working very hard on the upcoming 1.6.0.0 release, but probably I'm... a little bit "masochistic" so I'm unable to release an update with only few changes and little work :); This time my main focus is to significantly improve the general readability, and to try to reach this goal as much as possible, I've decided to change the main fonts.
This means that I have to review almost all screens to optimize them to the new fonts (...not so bad because I'm doing also a lot of little fix and improvements :whistle:), so needed time is not so short.
At the moment I've almost completed the standard theme; in the next couple of weeks I will work on the other themes.
In addition to this I'm adding also some new settings and other graphic enhancements like for example the support for Clear Art/DVD Art.
Sometimes I make a little comparison between the new version I'm working on and the actual 1.5.0.0, and I think that the new version is really a big improvement :cool:, so... stay tuned (only a little bit of patience again) ;).

Ciao

Hi,

I haven't upgraded to 1.8, because I thought that the skin was not compatible. I love this skin. Now, I know, I can update. (y)

Thank you very much for your work, MASTER

if version 1.6 is better ... IT WILL BE AMAZING

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
...still work in progress.
Hope to give you good news in the next month (as I've written in the previous post, I have to review almost all screens and related xmls :confused:)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
...I'm doing final tests to the new upcoming version of the skin; for the moment I wish a Merry Merry Christmas to all of You and your families (see below, it seems that... also Santa Claus likes very much upcoming Xtreme version :p, so... stay tuned ;))

MerryChristmas.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom