Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (1 Viewer)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
...I have made a few modifications to your skin and would like to give them to you...

Hi jurmb84,
thank you very much for your contribution, I like it very very very much, so I'll add it to the next skin release ;) (only with a little change to the type of skin setting (string instead of boolean) to manage in a better way 12/24hrs time format also in the different top-right weatherclocks).

Thank you very much again (y)(y)(y)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Dear community,
version 1.6.1.0 of Xtreme has been published right now in download page
This new release contains the following changes:
  • New Skin Setting to change Time format used for digital clocks (12hrs/24hrs)(many thanks to jurmb84)
  • Fixed Genre label wrong position in TV section (MP TV and Argus TV)(thanks to Brent for issue reporting)
  • Fixed time labels truncated in TV section (MP TV and Argus TV) when time format with AM/PM suffix is used
  • Fixed some labels overlapping in TV section (TV and Argus TV) when time format with AM/PM suffix is used
  • Extended full management (show/hide + eXtension Pack add-ons) of the Top-left Analog clocks in Classic Home menu
  • Extended full management (show/hide) of the Top-right Weatherclocks in Classic Home menu
  • Fixed horizontal classic Home menu in Horus theme
  • Added Argus TV and Argus Radio buttons for Classic Home menu
  • Architectural enhancements to better manage installation and removal of the eXtension Pack's add-ons
Ciao

Bernacchini

Portal Member
June 6, 2014
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
I've got a strange issue with the Digital Clock. By now I have MP installed on four machines, all with Xtreme Skin configured all the same way.
On one of my machine from last week the digital clock seems corrupted: intead of showing me the numbers of the hour and minute it shows me something like "0 #skin". The same also into the clock of the meteo screen.
I tried almost everything but nothing seems to solve the problem, what can I do?

Thank in advance for any halp you could give me.

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
I've got a strange issue with the Digital Clock. By now I have MP installed on four machines, all with Xtreme Skin configured all the same way.
On one of my machine from last week the digital clock seems corrupted: intead of showing me the numbers of the hour and minute it shows me something like "0 #skin". The same also into the clock of the meteo screen.
I tried almost everything but nothing seems to solve the problem, what can I do?

Hi,
take a look at Plugins section in Mediaportal Configuration and see if SkinInfo is disabled; if yes, enable it and all should works good.
If SkinInfo is already enabled, probably there is a problem on SkinInfo.dll file; on Windows 7 you can find that file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows, and you should copy it from one of the machines without problem and replace that one on the machine with the problem (if you have problems to do this, let me know and I'll post the dll here).

Let me know if this solve your issue
Ciao

Bernacchini

Portal Member
June 6, 2014
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,

Hi,
take a look at Plugins section in Mediaportal Configuration and see if SkinInfo is disabled; if yes, enable it and all should works good.
If SkinInfo is already enabled, probably there is a problem on SkinInfo.dll file; on Windows 7 you can find that file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows, and you should copy it from one of the machines without problem and replace that one on the machine with the problem (if you have problems to do this, let me know and I'll post the dll here).

Ciao

Thanks for the quick help.
BTW I actually had SkinInfo disabled (trying to speed up a little MP start-up I disabled some plug-ins...), but re-enablig it and also overwriting skininfo.dll from a PC where the clock works, doesn't solved the issue. But, since I'm recording some shows I haven't already tryed to reboot or reinstall the Xtreme Skin.
I'll let you know if I manage to solve the issue someway with reboot or come reinstall, now that you told me that the problem coult be related to SkinInfo plugin.

Bernacchini

Portal Member
June 6, 2014
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,

Hi,

Ciao

Thanks for the quick help.
BTW I actually had SkinInfo disabled (trying to speed up a little MP start-up I disabled some plug-ins...), but re-enablig it and also overwriting skininfo.dll from a PC where the clock works, doesn't solved the issue. But, since I'm recording some shows I haven't already tryed to reboot or reinstall the Xtreme Skin.
I'll let you know if I manage to solve the issue someway with reboot or come reinstall, now that you told me that the problem coult be related to SkinInfo plugin.

Solved! ;)
Uninstalled and reinstalled Xtreme Skin (with SkinInfo enabled)

TeMorituri

Portal Member
April 19, 2009
Hello, I have been loving the Xtreme Skin for over a year now.....I am wondering if there is an easy fix in Music -> "Now Playing" to stop the faux Thermaltake box taking up 36% of the screen( from bottom left quadrant) .

Is there a mod which does not utilise Thermaltake box so I can just see my fan art?
Mediaportal Xtreme Now Playing.jpg

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi TeMorituri,
glad to read that you like Xtreme skin (thank you very much).
About your request, attached you can find a little Mod that I hope meets your needs.
Basically with this little Mod you'll have the now playing music screen as the one of the fanart layout also for the standard layout.
The result is what you can see in attached image.
To apply the Mod you have simply to copy all files contained into the zip file called "MusicNowPlaying_Mod.zip" into Xtreme folder (in Win 7 "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Xtreme"; of course replacing the old ones).
Into the zip "MusicNowPlaying_Original.zip" there is a copy of the original xml files, so if something goes wrong or you need to restore the original layout, you can copy them back into Xtreme folder.
I'm working on an update of the skin (I hope to publish it very soon); I will consider to add a setting for the music now playing layout.

Let me know if all is ok with the Mod
Ciao

MusicNowPlaying_Mod.jpg

Attachments

• MusicNowPlaying_Mod.zip
    6.6 KB
  • MusicNowPlaying_Original.zip
    6.6 KB

TeMorituri

Portal Member
April 19, 2009
Totally awesome man...makes me want to earn more about xml myself ( I assume it is just a form of html )

The files worked as you expected.....thank you very much Marduk.
Grazie mille

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom