Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (2 Viewers)

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    One more bug. Skipping forward or back during playback in My TV Series works fine, but there is no display showing how much the skip is going to be. For example on my system pressing right twice skips forward 30 seconds, but nothing on the screen shows 30 seconds.

Last edited:

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    One more bug. Skipping forward or back during playback in My TV Series works fine, but there is no display showing how much the skip is going to be. For example on my system pressing right twice skips forward 30 seconds, but nothing on the screen shows 30 seconds.

...also this has been fixed (see screenshot below).
    I will add the fix in the next release of complete package.
    For you and other users that need to fix it now, attached you can find the xml file that solve the defect; please overwrite that one in Xtreme folder ("C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MediaPortal\skin\Xtreme" for Win Vista\Win 7 or "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\skin\Xtreme" for Windows XP).

Thank you very much for your precious bug reporting that help me to fix and improve the skin (y) (y) .

Cheers

VideoFullScreenOSD_Fix.jpg

Attachments

• videoFullScreen.xml
      10.2 KB

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Unfortunately now it isn't automatically skipping commercials based on comskip files. Is there any chance this new xml is related to that?

ajamils

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2008
    Even after manually installing the font, I cannot get this skin to work. When I start MP with the skin selected, I just get a transparent screen that takes over my desktop and I have to do ATL + f4 to get out of that. Is there any other setting that I need to make for it to work?

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Even after manually installing the font, I cannot get this skin to work. When I start MP with the skin selected, I just get a transparent screen that takes over my desktop and I have to do ATL + f4 to get out of that. Is there any other setting that I need to make for it to work?

I think this kind of problem is not related to the skin, because some times ago I will have the same issue after a complete reinstalling of Mediaportal (after a "fatal crash") also with other skins, like for example StreamepMP or Purevision. When I had that problem I simple did a Windows restart and then all the skins worked properly, so try to do the same (I suggest also to clear Mediaportal cache prior to restart Mediaportal).
    If the skin still not works, another thing you can do is to install latest versions of plugins (moving pictures, TV Series, Infoservice etc.) using Mediaportal Extension Installer, and then clear MP cache and restart Windows.

Unfortunately now it isn't automatically skipping commercials based on comskip files. Is there any chance this new xml is related to that?

Surely this problem is not related to the new xml because from the previous one the only changes are about the position on the screen of the labels that shows forward/backward time steps (no other changes has been done). As soon as possible I will try to use comskip (I've never used it until now) to try to reproduce your issue and see if something is wrong in skin xml's. At the moment I'm working on a new update of the skin to improve some things (for example I'm doing a complete review of video osd's; see preview screenshot below), so please be patient for a little time again.

Thank you very much

Ciao

Video_OSD_1.jpg

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Restarting did fix the issue. By the way, how do I clear MP cache?

Hi ajamils
    nice to read that your issue has been solved; hope you can enjoy Xtreme now.
    To clear skin cache you have to delete the directory with the name of the skin (Xtreme in this case) under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\ in Windows Vista/Windows 7 or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\Mediaportal\Cache\ for Windows XP (pay attention do not delete the directory Cache, but only the subdirectory with the name of the skin).

Cheers

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI,
    I switched from streamedMP to your skin and I really like it.

I tried to remove some entries of the basic screen like pictures or trailers. but I'm stuck. The entries are gone also the onup and ondown is changed and works, but how can I change the postion of the entries. I have a space between settings and music and then back to tv series and settings.

I would like to have

settings
    music
    movies
    weather
    tv-series

But It looks like

settings

music
    movies
    weather
    tv-series

I have tried to find the posy value to change that. but i had no luck.

home.jpg

And how can I delete the German overlay over the word weather in the red rectangel

wetter.jpg

I also don't need this

Hope you don't mind my asking

scorpie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom