home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
General Forums
Newcomers Forum
Skip Immediate repeats if done quickly
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mat Walker" data-source="post: 1090620" data-attributes="member: 148753"><p>Now, here's a thing.....</p><p></p><p>On my standalone machine the issue was really quite difficult to repro - I had to multitap very quickly. However, as part of investigating another issue I started to run the client in debug mode; which automatically selected a plugin-free TITAN skin. Now, the skip issue described above is <em>very </em>evident..</p><p></p><p>So it may be client/skin issue (IE. Not blocking a subsequent Skip-immediate until the current one has been fully processed - and a timeline pointed moved forward the appropriate value); which is interesting.</p><p></p><p>With this debug-mode (and TITAN) I can sit there with the remote quickly repeatedly hitting UP and have the TV stay at the same point playing 20-30ms constantly until I stop hitting UP and it continues playing.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mat Walker, post: 1090620, member: 148753"] Now, here's a thing..... On my standalone machine the issue was really quite difficult to repro - I had to multitap very quickly. However, as part of investigating another issue I started to run the client in debug mode; which automatically selected a plugin-free TITAN skin. Now, the skip issue described above is [I]very [/I]evident.. So it may be client/skin issue (IE. Not blocking a subsequent Skip-immediate until the current one has been fully processed - and a timeline pointed moved forward the appropriate value); which is interesting. With this debug-mode (and TITAN) I can sit there with the remote quickly repeatedly hitting UP and have the TV stay at the same point playing 20-30ms constantly until I stop hitting UP and it continues playing. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
General Forums
Newcomers Forum
Skip Immediate repeats if done quickly
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom