Skip single season (1 Viewer)

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Is it possible/hard to implement a "skip single season" feature? I.e. for shows with only one season, such as "Dexter", can the plugin just go directly to the episodes, as opposed to going to "Season 1" first?

Jeomite

Portal Member
March 4, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I would also like to second this "Skip Season 1" feature. I have a few shows that only have one season, so the ability to skip the step of "choosing season 1" to jump into the episodes would be great. It's not a big deal if it requires alot of programming to impleament, otherwise it's always good to have things one notch easier. ;)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Shouldn't be too hard, but there's quite a few things I have to do these days, so it's just one of these features.

If done it won't be customizable on a series basis, but rather an on/off switch, if on and there is only one season it will go to the episodes directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.26.0 Not Picking up some episodes DE
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom