Skype Plugin+ Live Update Feature (1 Viewer)

X

X4

A way to get free/cheap calls... and and update like NAV so that it only downloads the updated files... saving on bandwith, time, and don't have to reinstall. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom