thanks

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    Made a small update, see first post.

Still a lot (and I mean A LOT) of things to do...

Fripsy.

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    Text chat will be re-added later on as an option for those who have a keyboard present on their HTPC.

Except from the Start/Stop Video button, none of the buttons are working at the moment. My first goal was to concentrate on the video part.

Awaiting your feedback.
    Fripsy.

chameleon82

Portal Member
    September 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello. I have Windows 7, Skype 4.2, Nvidia video card, but i see only black square (( Do i need any additional settings? I read in last thread about hidden monitor, but i dont know, how setup it. Help, pls. Test program not working too ((

UPD:
    Wow!!!! Its working!!! Im trying it with skype 5.0beta, and its failed (((. Then im trying it with skype 4.1, and it been working! So, it working only when Skype in STANDARD view mode, when skype in COMPACT view mode then Skype4MP not working.
    I think, that next step must be fullscreen view in mediaportal (When click on video-window).
    Also, when incoming calls, in MP i cant get this call, no popup buttons. Also, must update for the nearest time.

Also, im drawing picture how i see view of skype4mp for blue3wide design. )

Thanx, Fripsy!!! :D Good luck in developing!

Attachments

• skypemp.jpg
      skypemp.jpg
      141.2 KB

djLyli

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2010
    Opole Lub.
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I have the same problem picture windows black has nothing to do, I tried the test file and it works. In addition, while incoming Skype calls to the front pops up and freezes.

I confirm that skype works with version 4.1. Unfortunately, the media portal has to be always on top. What if people using the plugin "my emulators" will be a big hurdle.

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    djLyli

Indeed, for the moment MP has be "always on top", I didn't know any plugins where that could be a problem, will try to find a solution by pushing the Skype window to the background.

chameleon82

The contactlist was indeed a little short, the buttons under the video window is a good idea.

I'm going to try to embed these changes in the next release.

Fripsy

Users who are viewing this thread