skystar 2 (1 Viewer)

richard willacy

January 10, 2006
england
hi there this is my first time on this forum so i just want to say hi there to all,my name is richard and i have got this skystar2 pci card problem, the thing is i have installed this card into my pc and got this progdvb 7.1.
new software and i can get all channels that are free, but the picture is some what bad it keeps frezzing up all the time, now there is this elecard name and a few more names, now the codecs video, that i have dont do anything for the picture at all, i was just wondering if some body out there had on of these cards and could tell me what there settings are, because if been trying to do some mpeg2 recordings and there rubbish
because the film keeps frezzing, any help out there would be good for me, and a big thank you to anybody
who helps me[/url][/list]

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tuning problem DE
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use both mediaportal with tvserver and progdvb and the problem is that there are several channels mediaportal that does not tune me even doing a manual search with the data that the channel's progdvb gives me...
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use...
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use...
Replies
Views
I find the interface and operation of Media Portal especially 1 worlds better than Kodi. It's much easier to set up everything. Interestingly, a buddy and I once installed 2 PCs and connected them to 2 TVs and showed them to several buddies who didn't know either. They knew Kodi from the media. But they all voted unanimously for...
I find the interface and operation of Media Portal especially 1 worlds better than Kodi. It's much easier to set up everything...
Hi everybody, after 15+ years of using MediaPortal, I gave Kodi with an VDR backend a try as I wanted to switch from Windows...
Replies
Views
FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without having to start the service as a different user). The reason for me trying this out was that using the "different user for service" approach, there was one minor issue where TV Service could not write to the...
FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without...
Hi everybody, after recently setting up a Xen hypervisor with MediaPortal 1 TV Backend on Windows Server 2012 as a virtual machine...
Replies
Views
I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which driver and which MP version you run.
I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which...
Hi, my TV Server stopped working when I tried MP 1.28 pre. I made a complete uninstall of all of MP and a new install of MP 1.27...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom