Sleep timer (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hello

Is it possible that a new feature maybe can be a Sleep timer located under the Settings tab.

Where you can set your computer to shutdown in 15, 30, 45, 1h 1½h and 2h.

Best Regards
Thomas

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    fiskerendk said:
    Hello

Is it possible that a new feature maybe can be a Sleep timer located under the Settings tab.

Where you can set your computer to shutdown in 15, 30, 45, 1h 1½h and 2h.

Best Regards
    Thomas

The plans for the alarm plugin v2 is to support hibernation / standby for the sleep timer and waking up for alarms. Version 1 contains a sleep timer that will play a playlist then stop playing after the set time.

The code hasn't been provided to anyone for this new power scheduler plugin though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Sleep Behavior DE
    Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as expected. By adding this little changes, I found it did the trick (for me and maybe others users) ? That's why.... BTW, when I will decide to switch from MP1 to MP2 (not tomorrow) at, least, I will be able to...
    Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as...
    I've been using MediaPortal 2 for a while, but I have not been able to figure out how to get the sleeping behavior that works for...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo Patrik-See, Windows can handle different resulutions on the Screens, Of course the Setup is in "extended Mode" so the small Touchscreen is the Main screen and the TV is the extended Screen. Typically I use the the HTPC to listen to Music or Radio, therefore i use the "old" Winamp. The winamp can be easily started and...
    Hallo Patrik-See, Windows can handle different resulutions on the Screens, Of course the Setup is in "extended Mode" so the small...
    Hello folks, I just want to show you my HTPC upgrade. During the last weeks I've had some spare time and decided to update to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
    Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
    When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
    I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
    Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom