Sleep Timer (1 Viewer)

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello MP-Forum,

I just installed my MP and a lot of plug-ins and nearly everything is fine.

But I'm searching for a sleep timer that works with StreamedMP. I already tried Alarms but when I select it I directly get back to the home screen.

I also installed MySleepTimer and SleepControl but in the StreamedMP Editor I can't find the correct entry to add an menu-item.

Can someone help me solving this problem?

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MySleeptimer I use with any skin, because it is activated by pressing a button and then a window dialog pops up.
Should just work I think without any skin suport for it.

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Sleep Timer

Ok I try to use Sleep Control but does it really work with the Streamed MP Skin?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It should work fine for ALL skins

These are my settings, this is designed specifically for finish of playing Video, Recorded TV and then put the pc into standby 5 minutes later.

14-41-37.png14-43-51.png

sshot-23.jpgsshot-24.jpg

But remember both of the above plugins are designed for remote activation, normally using one of the coloured teletext buttons.

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
    April 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Ok I thought it should be done using the menu but now i figured out how to use it with the remote and I think it works! Thanks!

D

Doodle

Is it possible that the plugin Sleep Control is not available in the basic home editor to add it as a menu item?
    If so, is there any way to do it manually?

The documentation of the plugin offers some possibilities for a skin-file, but I'am not very into the skinning thing, so is it somehow possible to get a menu entry, that links to the appropriate xml-file, so that I can somehow activate, show status and so on in the menu/on the screen?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom