small change skin (1 Viewer)

cruzy

Portal Pro
May 31, 2008
hello

I'm french, sorry for my English:sorry:

I'm trying to make one small Change user on the skin, I do not know how to have the movie posters on moving pitures

either all the enlightened times! like this (when it goes on the menu right), and not just a movie

thank you

how can you one change the background (black?):D

and congratulations to the skin is the most beautiful I've ever seen

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry, im not quite sure what your asking. If you want to make it look like your screenshots then go to the menu on right and select 'Skin Settings' then you can set the movingpics layout to look like that.

cruzy

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2008
    I do not want to change the view, I would like the movie posters are not dark, I want to change the xml file that corresponds to this end there.

I do not want a dark filter on the posters of films

thank you

and a second time if you can tell me how to change the background

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, I think your talking about the Unfocused alpha transparency of the thumb posters. You can make them all appear 100% opaque from BasicHome->Settings->Skin Settings->Misc Settings->Transparency/Opacity Settings. Set the value to 255 for thumbs.

Im not sure about your background question, its purposely black in that view because the posters would be in the way if we show a fanart.

cruzy

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2008
    thank you very much for posting this is awesome !!!!!!!!:D:D

I just want to change the black background when all the thumbnails are displayed.
    as the post I made earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom