Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

MediaPortal 1.2.0alpha will be released quite soon.

There have been some recent changes that need skin modifications. These are documented in

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/radio-epg-searching-skin-changes-needed-87966/

and

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skin-changes-svn-26499-26503-recorded-radio-87837/

I guess that once these are in your builds, Maya will then have problems with older versions, so it may become necessary to maintain one version for 1.1.1 and one version for 1.2.0. Apologies for this inconvenience.

If you do not have easy access to MediaPortal SVN, please let me know and I can send you the files.

I have been testing SVN builds for some time, after the AJP skin engine changes and My Videos overhaul, and I can confirm that it is still working well.

Best wishes,

Mark

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha

I have make the new Features Radio Search and Radio Recordings for the MP 1.2.0 but we must modified the Maya Plugin for ready to use this Changes in Maya correctly.:)

Please tell me how can I record something on the radio?:)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha

I have make the new Features Radio Search and Radio Recordings for the MP 1.2.0 but we must modified the Maya Plugin for ready to use this Changes in Maya correctly.:)

Please tell me how can I record something on the radio?:)

I think (if you just wants to test it) that you can add a webradio channel or two in TV-server and play it from the radio-plugin, and just press "R" to record it.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Hi,

It seems that dlarge added these to /custom files, not /, but nico removed them. Is there a reason for this?

Mark

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Could you commit those files to the 1.2.0 branch? Currently they are not in either trunk or branch.

Thanks,

Mark

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hi

you only need the missing Myradio.xml. all other Files are included in /branches under the customfiles folder.:)

You must copy the version with short or long list from radiosearch - radiorecordings.xml manually in your Maya folder because the Plugin is not ready for the MP 1.2.0 features.

Attachments

• myradio.xml
      9.5 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country

hi

you only need the missing Myradio.xml. all other Files are included in /branches under the customfiles folder.:)

You must copy the version with short or long list from radiosearch - radiorecordings.xml manually in your Maya folder because the Plugin is not ready for the MP 1.2.0 features.

Hi,

Thanks for this.

Unfortunately myradiosearch.xml is not there, although myradiorecorded.xml is. Don't worry, I'll wait until you have this file ready.

Best wishes,

Mark

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

you can check out the branches folder on svn. I have updated this trunk and added the Radio Modifications and Coverflow for Music,Videos and Pictures.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

you can check out the branches folder on svn. I have updated this trunk and added the Radio Modifications and Coverflow for Music,Videos and Pictures.

Could you tell me what I need to test coverflow? I have the latest Maya SVN and have compiled MP from the trunk. Shouldn't Andys changes be in the trunk?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom