SOLD 4x Digital everywhere FloppyDTV DVB-t (1 Viewer)

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    SOLD!

Hi,

I have 4x Digital everywhere FloppyDTV DVB-t cards for sale.

I can sell them together or per piece.

anyone?;):)

Last edited:

streetfigther

Portal Member
    September 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: 4x Digital everywhere FloppyDTV DVB-t

I'm a little curious to why you are selling them. Have you moved from dvb-t to dvb-s, or have you found a better dvb-t card?

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: 4x Digital everywhere FloppyDTV DVB-t

Hei!
    I moved to a place in a valley without reception of rikstv.
    Unless I find an antenna of 200 meters hight :)

It worked great and the channel change was quicker than with the settop box.
    But now I am looking for Hauppauge colossum in combination with altibox.
    Unfortunately it is not so easy as altibox and colossum are not working together.
    Colossum can't accept the hdmi output from the altibox and the component ports in altibox are blocked.
    I now ordered a converter to convert the hdmi into component (quite expensive).

So if I had the choice I would go for rikstv...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
    Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
    Replies
    Views
    Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
    Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
    Do someone have any idea what could be the reason for that? My second Digital devices TV-tuner card is detected wrong. The type...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom