[Solved] Configure Radio (1 Viewer)

wormhole2k

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Can anyone answer me how I configure the Radio?

I just want to add some normal internet radios, but can't find anywhere to add these addresses ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.22 TV Server in combination with Kodi. I'm able to add TV channels and grab EPG using mc2xml.exe...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom