[fixed] [SOLVED]Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions (1 Viewer)

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey guys,

I tried using the newest SVN (27197) and this doesn't work for me. MP client is working, but TVserver is just breaking all down. A channel scan ends in >800 found channels, but nothing is written in the Database. Attached the error.log.

Don't know if I'm doing wrong or MP... :confused:

here is the solution: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/700724-post26.html

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions

I think there is something wrong with your DB scheme. It should have been updated with that revision.

Can you supply more logs?

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions

which logs would you like to have? did you test the newest SVN yourself?

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yes i did test.

I want all logs.

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

And: Earlier DB changes have not been applied either (PCR ID)

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

these are all logs i could get...

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

btw... do i need to do a special installation with the new svn's?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions

btw... do i need to do a special installation with the new svn's?

If you use the build batch-files in the "Build" folder, installers will be placed in the "Release" folder. Is this the way you did it?

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

i did the following: (i know how to compile and how to build the installers)

first try: install clean SVN 27197
    second try: install on 1.2.0 alpha
    third try: clean install SVN 27197 again
    i don't know exactly what i tried afterwards...

my problem is: earlier (self compiled) SVN's are working great. I really don't know where the problem is...

some facts i forgot: SQLServer 2008 Express, Win7 x86

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

The problem is simple: your database does not get upgraded. Only problem is: why?

Could you check what the version is that is listed in the database?

It should be at 57 i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread