[SOLVED] MP client can't handle two TV services anymore (1 Viewer)

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have an issue with one of my TV clients. But one after the other:

I had to exchange a defect DVB-S card of my TV server and exchanged it by using a 2nd Cinergy S2 card. After some driver troubles the two cards seem to work fine with one of my Samsung notebook clients (3 recordings on 2 TS plus live timeshift of an fourth service was no problem). Unfortunately the behaviour of my "MP Client 1" is completely different

• watchin or recording one channel is ok
    • recording one channel and watching another doesn't work (error message was something like "can not read tsbufferxy")
    • starting a recording of two channels out of the EPG also does only work for the first; no error message is generated, but the 2nd recording can't be played

There was none of these issues before I changed the TV cards.

Traces of the "MP Client 1" are attached.

Cheers

henning

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No hints? No ideas? No questions? Any logs missing?

BTW: Does anybody know, where I can get the current beta driver in a non executable format? I downloaded the exe, but my WHS does not like it.

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't know what the problem is, or how to solve it, but there is a lot of this in your logs:

Code:
    2010-09-20 21:53:40.078125 [TvClient-TvHome: HeartBeat transmitter thread(22)]: RemoteControl - Disconnected st :    bei System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
       bei System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
       bei TvControl.RemoteControl.InvokeEvents()
       bei TvControl.RemoteControl.RefreshRemotingConnectionStatus()
       bei TvControl.RemoteControl.get_Instance()
       bei TvPlugin.TVHome.HeartBeatTransmitter()
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks ricksmith for your comment.

I managed today by accident to find out what the root cause is. And this rootcause is sooo easy, that I'm nearly too ashamed to admit :oops: I didn't set the recording and timeshift path of the new TV card correctly :oops: Today my WHS told me that the system partition is full. And by checking for the rootcause I saw that the default recordings folder of MP was 10GB in size...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom