[solved] Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible? (1 Viewer)

dazzlesd

March 24, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I absolutely love this skin and its far superior to anything else out there IMO, but i have a couple of VERY tiny niggles that could (probably) be fairly easily tweaked. I'm new to MP so don't be too brutal if i'm barking up the wrong tree or is already an option i've just simply missed. thanks! I'll try to explain this the best i can:

1, is it possible to get rid of the eyeball on ALL artwork and have it in the list column (like in the MP-TV Series)? At the moment there are no eyeballs in the list in MovingPictures, only on the artwork.

2, can i easily change the "watched" font color as it is too dark for my tastes (seems like a simple css edit but as i said, i'm new)? i would like to have it the same color as unwatched files and only use the eyeballs as markers/watched flags (if #1 is possible).

Also i've noticed that if i have InfoService enabled, recently added TV Series doesn't appear on BasicHome, again i may be missing something obvious and its no biggie really. Just thought i'd mention it :)

Thanks for the awesome skin tho! Why it is not included in default MP install baffles me, MediaPortal+StreamedMP=EPIC :D

:D
Daz

As they say, pictures speak louder than words:

Attachments

• streamedmp_movingpictures_doodle_shrunk.jpg
    streamedmp_movingpictures_doodle_shrunk.jpg
    198.9 KB
  • streamedmp_mptvseries_doodle_shrunk.jpg
    streamedmp_mptvseries_doodle_shrunk.jpg
    162 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible?

1, is it possible to get rid of the eyeball on ALL artwork and have it in the list column (like in the MP-TV Series)? At the moment there are no eyeballs in the list in MovingPictures, only on the artwork.
    You can remove the eyeballs from the artwork if you go to HomeScreen->Settings->Skin->Misc, then you can toggle the watched/unwatched icons in artwork.

To get icons in the list layouts, this is something that can only be supported by the plugin. Only the TVSeries plugin has this support.

2, can i easily change the "watched" font color as it is too dark for my tastes (seems like a simple css edit but as i said, i'm new)? i would like to have it the same color as unwatched files and only use the eyeballs as markers/watched flags (if #1 is possible).
    Yes, you an go to the settings screen I mentioned above and set the 'Watched' color to WHITE.

Also i've noticed that if i have InfoService enabled, recently added TV Series doesn't appear on BasicHome, again i may be missing something obvious and its no biggie really. Just thought i'd mention it :)
    We do not depend on InfoService nor any other plugin except our own for Recently Added TVSeries. If you have a problem with this please provide your StreamedMPConfig.log file located in your logs folder (c:\programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal\logs)

dazzlesd

March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible?

/facepalm! ok ok dont laugh, but i must've removed the streamed mp config menu entry when i was fiddling! LOL :oops: no wonder i couldnt find the options! DOH. Thanks for replying tho as doing so prompted me to load the menu editor and put the settings config entry back in - for now hehehe

Now the skin is exactly as i want it! :D i once again bow to you and the monumentally awesome job you did on this skin *tips hat*

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom