SOLVED - source for wepepg.exe?? (1 Viewer)

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
Country flag
I have set up an svn repo for mediaportal but I cant find any source for wepepg.exe. There is an webepg.exe in xbmc/bin/debug folder but I cant find any source file for it? Can someone help please?

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
Country flag
After a little snooping around in the source, I think I have found out the starting point: WebEPG-xmltv\WebEPG-xmltv.cs file.

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
Country flag
Still not having too much success with WebEPG debugging. Now when I am stepping through the code, I get the following error:

The type initializer for 'SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient' threw an exception.

And then the execution stops. The error happens most of the time in the file HtmlProfiler.cs and in the function BuildProfile(). No matter what grabber I am using, I get this error. This is really frustrating.

James, can you please help me out here? Someone else?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Khurram,

Sorry for my lack of replys, I just got back from 3 weeks away.

I have never seem this problem/error before. I will try to have a look for you this week.

Cheers,

/James

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Country flag
    Welcome back. I hope you had a nice vacation. Sorry for bugging you with this and thanks for taking a look into it.

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Country flag
    I updated to the latest 2 days ago (to build 21527 I think) and now the (same) error only shows up after the WebEPG run has finished. So I guess the problem as it was is not there anymore. At least I can debug through it till the end.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Ok I found the problem. The sqlite.dll (from MediaPortal.base) needs to be in the root directory where you are testing. I also noticed that the WebEPG.sln for building WebEPG by itself without MP has been removed from the SVN.

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Country flag
    Thanks James. You are also right about WebEPG.exe source not being there in the SVN, but at least I can trap the call in WebEPG-xmltv\WebEPG-xmltv.cs file. It would be nice if this can be fixed in the SVN though.

I have set the "WebEPG-xmltv" project as the startup project in the solution. So the build directory (in Debug mode) would be C:\SVN\mediaportal\WebEPG\WebEPG\bin\Debug. Do I need to copy sqlite.dll here?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    When you build webepg-xmltv, you will get a webepg-xmltv.exe (this is renamed in the SVN builds). The directory should be ..\WebEPG\WebEPG-xmltv\bin\Debug.

Users who are viewing this thread