[Solved] Virtual Clone Drive can not mount DVD-ISO anymore (1 Viewer)

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since I upgraded to RC2, Moving Pictures can not mount DVD-ISO's anymore.
I am using Virtual Clone Drive and befor RC2 everything has worked fine.

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Virtual Clone Drive can not mount DVD-ISO anymore

Are you using Virtual Clone Drive or Daemon Tools?

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Virtual Clone Drive can not mount DVD-ISO anymore

Somehow for me it is not working anymore.
It looks like MediaPortal is sending the wrong commandline to the vcdmount.exe in the RC release.

Here are my settings:

Attachments

• clone_setting.PNG
    clone_setting.PNG
    47.1 KB
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    81.1 KB
  • mp_setting.PNG
    mp_setting.PNG
    16.8 KB

DaiC1

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Neath
Home Country
Wales Wales
Re: AW: Virtual Clone Drive can not mount DVD-ISO anymore

Mine is set up as below {MP config}

C:\program files\VirtualCloneDrive\daemon.exe

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: AW: Virtual Clone Drive can not mount DVD-ISO anymore

Somehow for me it is not working anymore.
    It looks like MediaPortal is sending the wrong commandline to the vcdmount.exe in the RC release.

Here are my settings:

Perhaps 'drive number' setting is a problem?

Or is perhaps VirtualCloneCD overruling the J: drive letter assignment?

Otherwise adjust MediaPortal to run windowed, that way you can verify what is happening easier.

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Virtual Clone Drive can not mount DVD-ISO anymore

...C:\program files\VirtualCloneDrive\daemon.exe
    That was the key. Somehow I was using the wrong exe (vcdmount.exe). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
    Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom