Some problems with skin...:-( (1 Viewer)

zappomax

Portal Pro
April 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
I love that skin but I've some problems:
-On my fresh MP installed, I can't get anymore the top bar. So I can't close MP.
-If I connect a mouse, the arrow cursor don't appears
-In "My Movies", how I can activate the top buttons (I mean "sort by:name", "Switch view", "Layout: list")?. Of course I tried with "Up" on remote.
-When I try to see movies in "Online Videos" plug-in, I get this error: "no movies found"
Thanks a lot for yr effort!!!:D

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    first things first: are you using svn or official released 1.2?

top bar issue is beeing looked at by me right now.. it's a small navigation glitch..

what view are using in my videos? it should go there with up or right when you're on last item.. tell me more so i can repeat it..

is the mouse cursor really related to the skin? i mean, does it work in blue skins? same goes for online videos, it might be a problem with the plugin?

best regards,
    se

zappomax

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    first things first: are you using svn or official released 1.2?
    I use last official release downladed here.
    top bar issue is beeing looked at by me right now.. it's a small navigation glitch..
    O.K.
    what view are using in my videos? it should go there with up or right when you're on last item.. tell me more so i can repeat it..
    It' s setting to "Filmstrip". The default mode 'cos I can't ghange it.
    is the mouse cursor really related to the skin?
    The skin see mouse, infact if I move it the selection changes like I'm using remote.
    i mean, does it work in blue skins? same goes for online videos, it might be a problem with the plugin?
    This is the strange stuff...: with others skins (Blue3wide, PureVisionHD, XFactor) all works good and I haven't any of the above problems. So strange...
    I forget to say I'm using MP 1.0.2 issue

best regards,
    se
    :D:D:D

Andrjs

Portal Member
    June 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I love that skin but I've some problems:
    -On my fresh MP installed, I can't get anymore the top bar. So I can't close MP.

Hi All,

first of all compliments for the skin it's very nice.

But I have the same problem of zappomax, I can't quit from MP with the skin.
    I'm MP 1.0.2.

Thanks,

Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom