Some problems with WebBrowser (1 Viewer)

herrmann_mann

January 13, 2006
Hi all,

sorry if that problem was already posted, but I couldn't find any solution..

I really like the WebBrowser-plugin!

However, I still can't fix 2 things:

1) The world-Button (opening the OSD-Keyboard) doesn't work. I keep clicking, but nothing happens.

2) The plugin shows up twice (2x) in the plugin-section in MP-Setup, one is configurable, one isn't.. Thus It also shows up in the MP Menu twice. If I disable one of them, the plugin stops working in MP..

Any clues?

Thanx in advance!

EDIT: Sorry, I wanted to post in Plugins/Webbrowser.. I messed it up.. Could someone maybe move this post? ..clumsy me...

wild9

Portal Member
April 30, 2006
Cheltenham, UK
I get this same issue too, the plugin appears twice in the menu. It seems like it appears once for the plugin and once for the process, any way to stop this?

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
wild9 said:
any way to stop this?
The Webbrowser plugin was contained in RC4, but removed after that. So to get rid of that behaviour, use the latest SVN build. The plugin would only appear once then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
Replies
Views
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths" when I was setting up initially and having some trouble with paths. I had clicked help for that setting before I tried using it, but many of the help links in the config utility are broken. Today I...
We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths"...
I've been a MP1 user for a very long time. I had been using Argus for OTA ATSC recording and viewing which has been flawless...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom