Some questions (emu,controller) (1 Viewer)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so, iam a beginner with mediaportal but for now all is working good. time for the next step: playing with my htpc, inside MP.

i read a lot, but some questions for understanding, maybe someone can kick me in the right direction.

a general question:
    (1) which controller can i use with my htpx / Win7 x64? i will need different controllers for the different emus? is there any wireless controller? how do they plug in, usb?
    (2) will the controller conflict with my logitech remote or is it only work inside the emu?

emu plugin related question:
    (3) which is the last/newest/best emu-plugin for mp? it seems there is more then one?
    (4) which emus can i use? are there any hardware requirements?

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thx for answering! i did it, bought me a xb360 wireless controller :) like you said, worked out of the box!

i now understand the working of the emulators, i did install a few of them last night and played some roms.. unfortunately the games are too old to play on my samsung 63" flat-tv. maybe i will play them in window mode instead of full screen.

for the ps2 emu and the roms i realized that my internal graphic card from intel are too slow... :-(

so, now i will give some pc games a try, it looks like it is the same procedure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom