Some TV channels don't have audio on client (1 Viewer)

Arn01805

Portal Pro
July 31, 2006
Breda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

I'm using a fire-dtv for dvb-c on TV-Server in the Netherlands. My cable provider is Casema. I notice some channels on the client have no audio. When using the preview button on the tv-engine configuration module, there is good audio on the TV channels..

Are there any users experiencing the same, or better defined, are there any users who where able to solve this problem?

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know a way. You might just backup your MediaPortal configuration like I described here and reinstall it.

-level20peon

Arn01805

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2006
    Breda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Okay, I reinstalled mediaportal with the dscaler option active, restored the backup and everything worked again, excenpt for the channels without sound. After this, I changed the audio codec to the dscaler one and indeed, on the channels that missed sound before, now I can hear sound.

1 side-effect that some other channels the sound is 'interlaced' I miss bits of sound like 400ms of sound, 400ms of silence and so on.

This was unacceptable and restored the audio codec to the cyberlink codec that I had before.

Now the surprise: All channels work now perfect; even the AC3 sound on some channel.

I can't think of any reason, but i'm satisfied and happy! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom