Sort by year (1 Viewer)

Tainted

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Is it possible to have this plugins list movies by year and not all together?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
No, not right now. That will be coming eventually, but the plug-in just hasn't matured to that point yet.

Tainted

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
That's the only fault I can find. Otherwise it's excellent. I can build my entire movie collection from scratch in about 10 minutes which I think is brilliant! Any idea how long for that picture. All I need is a simple list in the front detailing the folders I have my movies in and once you enter that folder then the usual view of all the movies.

Thanks for the hard work and a great plugin.....

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That sort of functionality is coming for 0.7. So a little ways away. Version 0.6 is coming up, and we will probably do a 0.6.1 (for bug fixes, to make a stable release) 0.6.5 (for some minor new features) and 0.6.6 (for bug fixes, for another stable release), and then 0.7. That's all very tentative of course, but that should give you an idea of how far down the line things will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom