Sort movies USING "The" (1 Viewer)

null

February 27, 2009
I know currently Moving Pictures ignores "The" in the movie title when sorting and moves it to the back ie. ",The". Is it possible to turn this feature off as I rather have my movies starting with The and listed alphabetically as such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Re-importing Movies DE
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and then press the Info button on my Harmony remote and this brings up a list of actions of which resend to importer is is one. Not sure what the button maps to on a Microsoft remote. Just glad I worked it...
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and...
Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
I know there have been problems with the TVDB api and for me both Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series plugins are no longer working in...
Replies
Views
I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/be-able-to-see-photos-and-videos-together.140395/post-1283122
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/be-able-to-see-photos-and-videos-together.140395/post-1283122
Hi All, I am looking for a skin allowing me to display several movies pictures in full screen together with movie infos (summary...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom