Sorting on Genre coming soon? (1 Viewer)

flyte

Portal Pro
November 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I browsed thru the issues on the project site, but I couldn't find any mention of the ability to sort on genre. Is this feature/enhancement coming soon? I find with a large vid library that moving pictures gets quite cumbersome to use.

Is this already in an svn build? Or will there be a nice christmas gift coming soon with this included.. or are we out of luck?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This falls under filtering and sorting. Sorry it will not be out before Christmas. :( This is scheduled for 0.8 and 0.7 is the next release. So I would say a month or two away. I know this is a highly desired feature, but we really wanted to get a more polished, stable release out before we started to move onto major new features. There is a lot of functionality in the plug-in that is hidden to most users because it is tucked away in the Advanced Settings menu. We'll be bringing alot of these features out, doing some general polishing and code clean-up and add a few new minor features for 0.7.

So sorry for the disapointment. We probably will have a new release close to New Years (probably a bit after) but it will not include filtering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom