Sorting (1 Viewer)

hermy65

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
If i missed this somewhere I apologize. I have roughly 650 movies and generally they are sorted alphabetically, sometimes however i choose to sort them by date added. When it sorts by date added it then jumps to the movie i am currently highlighting somewhere else in the list rather then stay at the top. For instance, if I am highlighting the movie snatch and then sort by date instead of the cursor then being at the very top it could be somewhere in the middle where snatch is. Is there any way to make it go to the very top after sorting so i dont need to scroll through 300 movies to get to the top?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    If i missed this somewhere I apologize. I have roughly 650 movies and generally they are sorted alphabetically, sometimes however i choose to sort them by date added. When it sorts by date added it then jumps to the movie i am currently highlighting somewhere else in the list rather then stay at the top. For instance, if I am highlighting the movie snatch and then sort by date instead of the cursor then being at the very top it could be somewhere in the middle where snatch is. Is there any way to make it go to the very top after sorting so i dont need to scroll through 300 movies to get to the top?

The 'Home' button (forgot if that's actual 'Home' key or 'H' key on keyboard, and what mapping it is for remote, but I am sure you can find it) gets you instantly to the top. I actually enjoy the behaviour where it stays with the current selected item on a new sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom