Sound cuts out on Trailer playback (1 Viewer)

MTHEO

August 22, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hiya, only installed the Media Portal and this plug in recently so still finding my feet a little (and i'm nowhere near as teccie as a lot of people on here!)

When i click to view a trailer, regardless of what quality I select the audio drops out after about 2 seconds, bit confused, any ideas? i've installed both SAF and Haali Media Splitter. I've been on the apple site and they play fine directly on there so obviously i'm having some audio issue through the trailer plug in (films play back fine.)

hellllp!

vetlel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Same here,

.mov files play fine. Apple site works fine. Watching a trailer on the site with no problems. The instant afterwards through the plugin, the sound dies after 2 seconds. Sometimes it comes back later, most of the time not.

Plus, very occasionally, the first trailer played works fine, but any after that turns mute again.

Also, no glitches in the video playback whatsoever.

You would really aid me to get through my sleepless nights by fixing this.... ;)

rank_amateur

Portal Member
    January 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I was having exactly the same problems after my drive died and i had to reinstall everything. I scoured the forums, did everything suggested, installed the bear minimum codecs and it still wouldnt work properly.
    Today I installed the latest version of mytrailers and also the onlinevideos plugin and now everything works fine. Don't know why but I'm not complaining. :) Worth a try?
    Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom