<span style="">TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-28-2008 05-09h Revision 18341 (1 Viewer)

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
i used to get no video/audio error but i fixed this by changing the wait for unscrambled signal which is great now all works fine. the only problem is that if i land on a scrambled channel and i don't want to wait i cant cancel it i have to wait the full time that i set to wait. My question is it possible instead of having a wait timer why not just check the signal every x seconds until its no longer scrambled? and make it responsive as in let you continue to use mp like change the channel. You can even put up dialog window telling you that the channel is scrambled or even put that in the osd window where it shows the epg data add a place to put that the channel is scrambled and in the background its checking every x seconds to see if its still scrambled with out stop getting the signal. currently i have to put the timer or it will just give out a error and stop the signal.

in the osd it could say unable to start time shifting scrambled channel.

anyways thanks for your hard work fixing all those many bugs and adding new features

kimsy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I fixed my problem with an upgrade of my coreavc codec from 1.6.0 to 1.6.5

deathnite

Portal Member
    August 26, 2007
    Home Country
    hey guys, for the last 6 updates i haven't been able to get EPG working on BEV, any ideas ?, is anybody else having problems with EPG grabbing, thanks,

Yup.. getting this error on grabbing from epgstream.net

2008-03-30 20:55:39.090375 [19]: XML tv import error loading C:\TV Server\TVGuide\tvguide.xml err:confused:tartIndex cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: startIndex
    at System.String.Remove(Int32 startIndex)
    at TvEngine.XMLTVImport.ParseStarRating(String epgRating)
    at TvEngine.XMLTVImport.Import(String fileName, Boolean showProgress)

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    my epg for bev is working fine i grab it from NBC-E but for some strange reason the data shows up 2 times when im in MP i see the info about the show 2 times. i don't know if its MP yet need to test it with default skin to see if the skin is doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom