Spain Spain
That poll would be ok for me

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
To realistically add a Spanish speaking forum, we would need at least a couple of hundred users, if I add a public poll, and say set it to run for a month, we can then all see the demand for one, just to be fair.

Do you agree to this proposal, if so then i have something to put before Admin to say the demand is there.

Well does that matter? Most forums work without mods reading every post. A report buttom would be enough. That being said i would like to have a danish subforum as well. But we're not that many people here. Firstcomers might find it easier to ask in their native language...

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well does that matter? Most forums work without mods reading every post. A report buttom would be enough.

We do not read all posts, however we do monitor new users activity, and if the spam agent does not block, then they are quickly picked up by someone in the team, we get very few reported posts and the ones we do get the most are in error, thinking it was the reply button, that should be clearer in the new forum.

Would love everyone to get support in their native language, but that again is not realistic in a small team such as ourselves.

That poll would be ok for me

i'll discuss with high\infinite.loop because the only fair way I can see of doing this would be making a global announcement, so it would be seen at the top of every part of the forum, left just here, chances are you would get such low viewing nothing will change, look at this thread as a example, not exactly over whelmed with support :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Google translation: Dear forum, Is there a way to display recording conflicts when TV recordings overlap. I was always warned about this with WMC, but unfortunately MP2.5 doesn't do this. If being warned about recording conflicts is essential to you, you might want to try MP 1.33 (just released). MP version 1 has had recording...
    Google translation: Dear forum, Is there a way to display recording conflicts when TV recordings overlap. I was always warned...
    Liebes Forum, gibt es eine Möglichkeit sich Aufnahmekonflikte bei überlappenden TV-Aufnahmen anzeigen zu lassen. Bei WMC wurde ich...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom