SPANISH IMDb.ES!!! (1 Viewer)

RADPi

Portal Member
March 10, 2009
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
Might you include the search of the movies in the new IMDb.ES for spanish languages?

:D

RADPi

Portal Member
March 10, 2009
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
Hi Rochess:

I just tried with this one, I see it as a good solution for whom they like FilmAffinity's results since now it works much better.
But I do not understand if already we have such a complete IMDb.ES it would not be better to extract all the information of there.
(i.e. FilmAffinity don't have Certification).

:sorry: I just maked another post in IMDB 1.4.5 Scrapper reffered to this.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi Rochess:

I just tried with this one, I see it as a good solution for whom they like FilmAffinity's results since now it works much better.
    But I do not understand if already we have such a complete IMDb.ES it would not be better to extract all the information of there.

Ok, so is there still a demand for a full IMDb.es scraper then? Or is the FilmAffinity one enough?

RADPi

Portal Member
    March 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    Hi Rochess:

Ok, so is there still a demand for a full IMDb.es scraper then? Or is the FilmAffinity one enough?

I think that a new scrapper for IMDb.ES would be better

RADPi

Portal Member
    March 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    Rochess:

I you want to summarize everything in a place for your knowledge.

I preferred keep my movies with your original title in english for intentions of organization and sharing, also obtain better results in the searches of fanarts and backdrops and better descriptions of the movies, which Alpacine and Fimaffinity were not giving me, and I resigned the spanish instead of IMDB's very complete contents in English at least.

Then, with my names of original movies in English, as I have refined in order that they work with IMDB's current Scraper, in order that they auto-approve automatically, I can search in IMDb.es and this one returns to me with your title in spanish, because this way it is as works, as this way also the whole rest of the information. And to be able like that to see, across the MovingPictures, the names, genres and all the information of the movies in Spanish.

As I said to you in the post of the Scraper1.4.5, I believe that what you did of improving the Scraper of the Filmaffinity+IMDB.es is a very good solution for those who use this Scraper to find FanArt and Backdrops because it was a problem that I already had. AND REALLY A GREAT WORK WAS AND IT IS NOT THAT I WANT TO CRITICIZE!!!

Ask my assistance for any test.

:sorry: for my english:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread