SPDIF and analog stereo at the same time (1 Viewer)

mr.white

Portal Member
June 13, 2004
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello!

I want to have a SPDIF out to my reciver and the same time get analog stereo so i gett sound on my bedroom tv when its DD or DTS sound on the dvd. If it´s possible?

And for dvd movies i want to set a primary and a secondary subtitle and sound track. For example a dvd with swedish soundtrack and swedish subtitle i only want the soundtrack and no subtitle, And if it´s english soundtrack and no swedish i want just swedish subtitle.

I hope you know what i mean.

Best regards
Mr.White

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    mr.white said:
    Hello!

I want to have a SPDIF out to my reciver and the same time get analog stereo so i gett sound on my bedroom tv when its DD or DTS sound on the dvd. If it´s possible?

And for dvd movies i want to set a primary and a secondary subtitle and sound track. For example a dvd with swedish soundtrack and swedish subtitle i only want the soundtrack and no subtitle, And if it´s english soundtrack and no swedish i want just swedish subtitle.

I hope you know what i mean.

Best regards
    Mr.White

First one is possible - it does depend on your sound chipset and drivers though

Second one - not so easy but set the Audio & Subtitle language to Swedish and don't tick the box show subtitles.
    The if you play a movie without a swedish soundtrack then english is likely to be the default then just bring up the OSD (y) and turn the subtitles on or better yet just do it in the DVD menu.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom