spelling fix for recipes_logo.png (1 Viewer)

bevpet1

Portal Member
November 27, 2005
Toronto, Canada
excellent work,
corrected spelling error on receipes.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi there, the rotation of the video depends on the renderer. I used EVR, joecrow MadVR. I installed MadVR and was able to see joecrow's results. The video 1080x1920.mp4 is played correctly, the video 1920x1080-mux.mp4 is not. It is rotated but the resolution is not correct. I've attached 6 screenshots, 3 with EVR and 3 with MadVR...
Hi there, the rotation of the video depends on the renderer. I used EVR, joecrow MadVR. I installed MadVR and was able to see...
Hello, I noticed that videos 1080 * 1920 px are often played incorrectly in Mediaportal-Videos. I have attached 3 videos, which are...
Replies
Views
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the wrong place?
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the...
I have two local radio streams defined, both of which have played reliably for years. Suddenly one of them won't play with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Excellent RF Remote DE
Hi all. I just want to let anyone who might be interested know... the W10 Gyro remote is excellent. Works out of the box on MP1 and windows 10. No mapping required. Added bonus is that it’s RF and the dongle is tiny. Combine all this with the price and it’s a no brainer! I have no affiliation with this company. I’m just so impressed...
Hi all. I just want to let anyone who might be interested know... the W10 Gyro remote is excellent. Works out of the box on MP1 and...
Hi all. I just want to let anyone who might be interested know... the W10 Gyro remote is excellent. Works out of the box on MP1 and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Re-importing Movies DE
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and then press the Info button on my Harmony remote and this brings up a list of actions of which resend to importer is is one. Not sure what the button maps to on a Microsoft remote. Just glad I worked it...
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and...
Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a...
Replies
Views
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or picking the stream from the MP menu. When the internal Blu-ray Player is off, the subtitles appear correctly. Has anyone a suggestion how to fix that? Thanks in advance. Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom