SpinSafe revolve. (1 Viewer)

Rkhpedersen

September 20, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Just installed the skin and it looks great. But why don't I see the revolving ikons on the basic screen. I just have a list on the right with the options, My TV, Radio, settings etc.

I'm using v. 0.2.2.0

thanks - René

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just installed the skin and it looks great. But why don't I see the revolving ikons on the basic screen. I just have a list on the right with the options, My TV, Radio, settings etc.

I'm using v. 0.2.2.0

thanks - René
    Is sounds like you talking about the odenery home screen. The "Wheel" is on the Basic Home Screen. You need to press the green windowsbutton on the MCE remote or 'H' button on the keyboard to toggle between the screens.

Rkhpedersen

September 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    OK that explains it :D. I just started out with this and I haven't bought a remote or special keyboard yet.

I plan on buying the Hauppauge HVR-3000. Do you know if it will work with the Hauppauge remote as well?
    Thanks for your help.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK that explains it :D. I just started out with this and I haven't bought a remote or special keyboard yet.

I plan on buying the Hauppauge HVR-3000. Do you know if it will work with the Hauppauge remote as well?
    Thanks for your help.

As far as i know, it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom