[Configuration] sreensaver - prevention in Now Playing Screen (1 Viewer)

tombo61

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I use the fanart handler plugin. While playing music there are not only the informations about the song and the artist shown, also backdrops of the artist are shown. It's a bit like a slide show of photos. But I have activated the screensaver. After (3) minutes of inactivity I have a black screen. So my question, is it possible that the sreensaver could be deactivated when music is played in full screen like it is in a photo slide show? When playing is paused the screensaver should work. I don't want to disable the screen saver global.

tombo61

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I use the screenserver to prevent burn-in and save energy. If I watch a movie (TV, DVD, Video) and have to pause it, for example because of an incomming phone call, the screensaver is activated. It is unpleasant that it starts using the fanart handler while music is playing.

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    If you use the screen saver to prevent burn-in you should not want it disabled in Now Playing screen. Even if you have fanart images that change in the background, there are elements in the Now Playing screen (screen title, frames, labels) that remain static and will eventually burn-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom