SS1 - really is not supported??? (1 Viewer)

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Go, grab the sources and start coding to support the SS1 maybe you'll get happy again then... ;-)

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
    Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
    Replies
    Views
    I find the interface and operation of Media Portal especially 1 worlds better than Kodi. It's much easier to set up everything. Interestingly, a buddy and I once installed 2 PCs and connected them to 2 TVs and showed them to several buddies who didn't know either. They knew Kodi from the media. But they all voted unanimously for...
    I find the interface and operation of Media Portal especially 1 worlds better than Kodi. It's much easier to set up everything...
    Hi everybody, after 15+ years of using MediaPortal, I gave Kodi with an VDR backend a try as I wanted to switch from Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
    Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
    Do someone have any idea what could be the reason for that? My second Digital devices TV-tuner card is detected wrong. The type...
    Replies
    Views
    Glad you have it working ;)
    Glad you have it working ;)
    I have enclosed TV server log which is showing that IP and Port 172.24.16.1:31456 is refusing the connection, therefore the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom