Stand by mode (1 Viewer)

Cheeze439

Portal Member
December 19, 2005
I use an MCE remote, all set to load MP when the green button is pressed.

I have the pc power button on the remote put the pc into standby (not hibernate). When the button is pressed again the pc wakes back up.

Is it possible to have MP autoload from a wake up like you can on a normal start up? Not bothered about it being in the same state, ie: halfway through a movie, just load up regularly

I have searched the forums but not found what I was looking for.

Thanks for any info you may give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Away Mode is the most stupid thing Microsoft has implemented in the last 10 years. My HTPC is always turned on now, Even though I turn it off before going to bed. It annoys the hell out of me and causes lots of issues with MediaPortal too, database corruption etc. Emph
Away Mode is the most stupid thing Microsoft has implemented in the last 10 years. My HTPC is always turned on now, Even though I...
In the past my HTPC used to wake up for a scheduled recording in Away mode.:) Recently (possibly since 1.21+ but prior to and with...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
Problem solved - there was a problem with driver of my X10 (Medion) remote. App installed with drivers prevent my htpc to go in sleep mode. I just uninstall all and install only driver - and now its ok.
Problem solved - there was a problem with driver of my X10 (Medion) remote. App installed with drivers prevent my htpc to go in...
Hi, After changing the hard disk to ssd and installing new windows 7 and MP 1.23 i have a problem with my HTPC sleep mode. Before...
Replies
Views
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom