start in window mode maximized (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

any option to start mp just as any other app in a maximized window, remember last view mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but after that, it's working fine. Much appreciated.
Thanks very much. It does indeed work (for some reason, the first time I needed to press "0" repeatedly before it would work, but...
Recently, and happily, switched from MP1 to MP2. I only use MP to watch ota tv broadcasts, on my PC. Just to say: There’s one...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom