Start Timeshift gives No Audio/video detected (1 Viewer)

spvdeng

January 14, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
View attachment 33131

View attachment 33132

View attachment 33133

View attachment 33134

View attachment 33135

View attachment 33136TV-Server Version[1.0]:
MediaPortal Version[1.0]:
MediaPortal Skin[default]:
Windows Version[vista home premium sp1]:
CPU Type[intel cor 2 cpu 6400 2.13GHz]:
HDD[ST3320820AS ATA]:
Memory[2.00 GB]:
Motherboard[Medion 8822]:
Video Card[Nvidia geforce 7650gs]:
Video Card Driver[7.15.11.6906]:
Sound Card[realtek high def audio]:
Sound Card Driver[6.0.1.5735]:
1. TV Card[creatix saa7131]:
1. TV Card Type[hybrid; DVBT, analog]:
1. TV Card Driver[1.3.4.5]:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider[UPC]:
[Remote[X10]:
TV[computer]:
TV - HTPC Connection[no]:

After successful installation of Mediportal 1.0 and after successful scan of channels
when I push Start TimeShift"after a while i get the message "No video/audio detected"
When I start Mediaportal and choose TV i get the message "Timeshift not possible, No video/audio detected"

Astharoth

January 15, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Same here.

I'll go to lunch sumthing, but i get the same. Everything works ok (scan channels and so) but in TVServer Setup i get "no signal" too (in TVClient too).

I don't think its tv card related. Mine is a WinTV 1300 so...

Later i'll post here my specs (and yes its running in a 2003 server i know its not supported but i don't think its and operating system issue).

Anyone suffering the same?

Btw, my tv.log its exactly like yours.. everything okey except for no signal detection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
I think I know what the problem is.. I installed Windows 10 N, which I thought was the dutch version, but after a quick google search I found out its a windows version without the Media stuff... Will add de Media Pack, available on the windows website. Let you know if that helps [EDIT MAY 31, 2019] installing the Media Pack did not...
I think I know what the problem is.. I installed Windows 10 N, which I thought was the dutch version, but after a quick google...
Hi, A few days ago my computer crashed, the SSD with Windows 10, and Mediaportal 1 stopped working, so I had to reinstall Windows...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom