Starting Games within a Launcher, not with an exe (1 Viewer)

Henric-a

Portal Pro
November 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i have some games i.e. Ubisofts "Assassin's Creed" which cannot be startetet directly with an exe file but starting first an Ubisoft own launcher. Within the launcher i have to push a button with the mouse to start the game.
Is there a way to start such games with "my emulators". If i start it right now, the lauchner starts but ins't visible cuz MePo is configured stay on top always. So i have to end MePo and push the button with the mouse. But thats not remote control/womans acceptance friendly ;)

Thanks
Henric

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
I suppose there is only the possibility to test this for every single game.
If the game has some furthe exe file in its folder with which you can start directly or if there is a command line parameter to start it than it could be possible else it will be not.

Games For Windows games do often have a MCE exe which starts the game in a Media Center Version but when you a game uses Origin (Ubisoft Launcher) I suppose that there will be no easy way.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

most of the games should have some other exe files for direct starting the game. If the Launcher is used for DRM/ License check i think the only way is to crack the Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom