Starting in TV-guide (1 Viewer)

runarius

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I was just wondering if it is possible to go straight to the tv-guide from MediaPortal-Home, instead of goin through MyTv and then pressing Tv-Guide.

Thanks

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Yep just press the guide button on mce remote or map a button to do it on your remote if not mece remote.

runarius

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
ok, but isn't it possible to create a menu-item that gets me there also?

I don't have a real remote, I use Salling Clicker(program for using my cellphone as a uviversal remote). So I could set the tv-guide to a keyboards-shortcut. How do I di that?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    MP setup\General\keyboard, This is from memory, so may not be accurate but close enough, look for keyboard shortcut to go straight to TV guide (if exists).

Somethings the MCE remote will do, that do not exist as keyboard shortcuts (MCE keyboard also has these functions).

runarius

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I already looked in te keyboard shortcut keys. there is nothing there for swithcing to the tv-guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
    Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom