Still no solution: Can't scan/tune channels above 11700 MHz (1 Viewer)

milagroso

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello all,

several weeks ago I posted for help about this topic, I got some reactions of few users that have a similar problem. But I got no solution. It was vacation time so I decided to wait some time. Now I'll give it a new try. :(

The Problem:
    Since svn 15155 (until todays 15881) I am not able to scan/tune (no signal detected) for Astra channels having frequencies higher than 11700 (corresponding to the LNBSW). In svn 15142 this (and all the other use cases) still works fine, I am able to reproduce this. I tried many svn's in between, so it's not a temporary problem. I even tried it on a completely clean windows installation (with exactly the same behaviour).

I posted this earlier (here and here ) and attached log files, I'll attach a new one, however it doesn't show nothing new.

My only explanation is that between svn 15142 and 15155 there was some change in a part of the code which drives the LNB switchover. It seems that this only affects Hauppauge Nova cards.

I'm now stuck at svn 15142 and need help from some programmer. If the logfile does not show enough evidence I would appreciate to be able to give more information.

Thx a lot in advance

milagroso

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello emerich,

I almost can't believe it - it works for me too. :) :) :)
    This is one more of the secrets of my PC which I will never understand...

With this workaround I am able to continue testing the new releases of TvServer.

:D a lot to Austria!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom