Stop Live TV (1 Viewer)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have browsed the forum but could not find the answer, so I apologize if this has been asked prior...

When you hit the stop button on live tv, shouldnt there be a dialog to ask to stop? I know a few other skins has this feature, is this something your working on or is not going to be included with the skin?

:D
    Wile E.

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    I have browsed the forum but could not find the answer, so I apologize if this has been asked prior...

When you hit the stop button on live tv, shouldnt there be a dialog to ask to stop? I know a few other skins has this feature, is this something your working on or is not going to be included with the skin?

:D
    Wile E.

Dear WileECoyote !

Thank you for your interest in our skin. During the past month, we have been working hard to prepare the new StreamedMP version, but there's much work and issues still to resolve. And now to your question: this feature should protected the timeshift buffer but is still not included :confused:. With dialogPlayStop.xml is the problem solved.

A Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Losttown :)

You can also report bugs to the googel tracker - Issues - streamedmp - Google Code.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Is there any major advantage when using this dialog, just seems like an extra step to stop live tv which doesn't sound that great.:confused:

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Thanks for the info guys!

I guess that is why I voted to stop live tv with the stop button (understanding that it will kill the timeshift buffer). I would prefer not to have the dialog box, just to hit the stop button and live tv stops... For now, I just go to the home page and hit the stop button there. Its no big deal, I just wondered if it was an issue with my machine or just a feature not implimented.

Thanks again guys for this great skin!
    Wile E.

@lottstown,
    Thanks, that file is exactly what I was looking for! I did modify it a little to make the stop the default button.

mattsk88,
    To answer your question, the family was used to VMC functionality and it makes my life easier if things can function somewhat the same... Its the whole WAF thing...

Thanks again guys!

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Okay, I put the dialogplaystop.xml in, and had the same issue here

I have just removed it for now, and will just go to the home page and hit stop there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom