Strange behaviour switching from music to DVD (1 Viewer)

j1nx

Portal Pro
July 16, 2005
Gentlemen,

Don't see it as a bug report yet (If it is i will change te topic title) but i have some funny behaviour when i switching from my music (while playing some music) go into de My movie section and play a image file (dvd).

When i select the image file, i get the osd popup "please wait blabla" but then it is not playing the dvd, instead it opens like a directory and showing me the Video_ts and adio_ts folders in the mediaportal view.

This is only happening when i play some music, when i hit the stop button and do it again the dvd will be played. I don't know if this is a bug, but can anyone confirm this behaviour before i make it a "bug report"

Thanks,

BTW: After that mediaportal will get extremely unstable, and you probably don't make it to the end of the movie without a restart of mediaportal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CyberSimian Strange behaviour of the VALIGN tag MediaPortal 1 3
S Watched flag, strange behaviour My Films 0
C strange tuner(?) problem TV-Cards 0
ajs [fixed] 4936 - Strange behavior of the font in the skin MediaPortal 1 35
T [Resolved] Strange apostrophe issue My TVSeries 8
W Strange recording behavior - Schedule shows type once when should be always General Support 1
A [solved] Strange entries in series index General 18
M [further infos missing] Stuttery UI behaviour when in focus, super fast outside focus. Submit: Bug Reports 14
C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
high Forum switch to XenForo 2.1 Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 2
T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
D How to switch versions of Schedules Direct Newcomers Forum 2
bribbon [Pending] Switzerland: DVB-T switch-off on 03 June 2019 Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
G Switch to new channel at begining of program automatically Feature Requests 0
cbr954rr Mp loose focus after switching tv off General 1
ge2301 [fixed] [MP2-807] Problem when switching player in PiP mode with audio files MediaPortal 2 32
N How to switch between TV and radio MediaPortal 2 15
T Can I switch off 'audio description'?....(Watchdog error too) General Support 2
D [further infos missing] Problems switching to live tv channel after resume 2.2 Archive 1
I Mediaportal stucks when switching hdmi input on tv General Support 8
C [solved] MP2 - How do I switch off Audio Description? General 19
H [solved] Multiple Network Interfaces Server Issue General 1
A LNB supply voltage does not switch off General Support 0