Streamed MP 1.8.2 Beta [31 Dec 2012] [Supports MP 1.3 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

It seems that i always get overlap, will look in deep :p

That a different issue from MP side, so all is good for now, thanks :)

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In your coming up next update would there be the 2 new features integrated, moving pictures GUI Importer and the same for MP TV-Series ?
    MovingPictures GUI Importer has been done for a while now (you can see that from the project page changes above). TVSeries is not even implemented at the plugin level (there is only an incomplete patch on the forums), so no.
    Sometimes when you bring out an update the plugin version in your update are older then the current, so i must do a update again after update the skin. Can i have problems through this ?
    No you dont have to do an update again, StreamedMP will never overwrite with an older plugin version :confused:

The only thing to be careful about is when un-checking the plugins from the StreamedMP installer, some people do this when upgrading from a previous version that had them initially installed. This will force an uninstall of the plugin because it thinks you no longer want it. This of course would not be the case of a fresh install of the skin.

At some point, I want to move away from MSI and create an MPEI package, this is unfortunately a massive undertaking due to the current complexity of the installer. Hopefully people will refrain from asking when this will happen....when it does happen I will be packaging the individual plugin MPEI's.

Last edited:

Songok

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Just a small update...

I have just installed MediaPortal 1.3 on my main HTPC today, so I'm just giving StreamedMP a good work out before I label it Stable. There has been a few minor issues I have noticed and fixing them as I go. I look forward to sharing the official stable release for MediaPortal 1.3 soon ;)

Great news, I am looking forward to installing 1.3 final and also a solid and stable release of my favourite skin.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In your coming up next update would there be the 2 new features integrated, moving pictures GUI Importer and the same for MP TV-Series ?

MovingPictures GUI Importer has been done for a while now (you can see that from the project page changes above). TVSeries is not even implemented at the plugin level (there is only an incomplete patch on the forums), so no.

I mean the skin files... For both plugins... The patch is out for tv-series only the skin files not there... I think they will implement the patch to tv series.

Im blind ? I was on your project page on googlecode but i don't someone like roadmap or so, where i can see what is done and what is to do

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom