Streamed MP: Community Mods & Bug Fixes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
If anyone has any modifications to Streamed MP, I encourage you to post them in this thread. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version skin.

Modifications can range from new layouts to new Tvseries icons, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users

This also goes for Bug Fixes, if you find a bug and you have the knowledge to fix it upload the xmls here and we will review the fix and it can then be added to the SVN for the next release.

We have had a large amount of downloads even with the skin in its early life and this is encouraging, hopefully community input can continue to improve this skin.:)

Thankyou

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Guess I could upload the mod I made for myself for the ultimate homescreen :p

Basically its a merge of pilehaves homescreen and mattsk's basichome. I encourage you to grab pilehaves mediastream.dll as well for this to behave like it should.

This does not replace basichome, but your standard home. So remember to untick "start with basichome screen" in mp config.

Thx goes out to both team StreamedMP and pilehave for amazing work =)

! Please let me know if somethings not working, I think it should work for a standard setup, but I'm not 100% certain. !
! And please backup your fonts.xml and myhome.xml before applying this "patch" !

Attachments

• merged.JPG
    merged.JPG
    123.8 KB
  • fonts.xml
    30.6 KB
  • myHome.xml
    30.6 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Darre: Did you forget to attach your myhome.xml, or do I just use the myhome.xml I generated from Pilehave's generator and use this fonts.xml with it (plus the .dll of course)?

Emph

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sorry, I edited the post to re-attach updated xml, but I forgot to save :p

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Xmas mod

I created a little pack of xmas backgrounds, they replace the hover_my*.png's in your media folder. A couple of the backgrounds are from the "xmas aeon" thread, the rest are from all around. Thx goes to the guy who uploaded the xmas aeon :)

I'm to lazy to scrshot all of them, just download and extract the media.rar to check out how they all look. If you like them just paste them inside the media directory of streamedMP. If you don't wan't to have to reinstall, just make a copy of your mediastream folder and name it streamedMPxmas, then paste them inside the media folder there. Remember to delete cache before loading the skin, especially if you don't create a new folder for this skin.

These backgrounds will be the new background in most of your screens, and in myhome. If you want them in the regular basichome you have to put them in the media\animations\"foldername"\. If you don't like spucks centered myhome.xml, you can download the one I posted above.

edit: uploaded rars here instead. Download limit was reached on the other link :-/
    You have to dl all 3 rars as they are linked.

Attachments

• streamedxmas.JPG
      streamedxmas.JPG
      102.9 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008

Nice work do you mind if we add this to the SVN:)

Hi!!
    Here are my modifications of : myLyrics, ShoutCast, Topbar and TvMiniGuide.
    View attachment 29976View attachment 29977

View attachment 29978

Looks good if you don't mind ill add ShoutCast and myLyrics to the SVN maybe with a few minor modifications.;)

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Everything for so pretty skin !!! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom